Jia started with City Feet Clinic Jan 2021, she studied in Western Australia, graduated in 2018 and has practised in Singapore, Brisbane now Sydney. She’s taking full advantage of the beautiful NSW bush walks.
Jia has developed a love for injury treatments with a keen focus on patients becoming pain-free quickly. In aid of becoming pain-free she performs Shockwave Therapy and Dry Needling speeding up chronic pain and healing processes.
While at City Feet Clinic Jia has learnt the art of KeryFlex and now can improve the appearance of damaged toenails. Please see KeryFlex under services provided and check out our Instagram for before and afters.
• Bachelor of Science (major in Biomedical Science)
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
• Dry Needle Certificate
• General + diabetes foot care
• Biomechanical podiatry and foot orthotics
• Ingrown nail surgery
• AHPRA Registered Podiatrist
• Member of Australian Podiatry Association- to keep informed of the emerging advancements in podiatry