This program is a personal (take-home program) designed to improve form, technique and increase stability, balance, and strength.
Best suited for the person who has joined a gym, circuit class or F45 and / or a runner looking to gain strength to reduce those niggling injuries that keep occurring.
Have you ever heard about activating glutes? Do you find it difficult to stand on one foot for balance? Find lunges and squats difficult? These are some of the signs you need to learn form and technique.
What happens in an appointment?
- This is not a personal training class, we need to test muscle movement, range of movement and strength so we can re-measure your progress as the months go on. Shorts or tights will help with testing.
- From here we decide on a program based on your mobility, balance, and strength then tailor a program to build strength, balance and understand correct form.
Who benefits from this program?
- Perfect for the person who doesn’t have a personal trainer and wants to learn form, technique and increase stability and balance.
- Ideal for anyone who has joined a gym, does a circuit class, F45, walking long distance, running and looking to gain strength and wants to learn form/technique.
- For the person who finds squats and lunges difficult.
- Anyone who has been told they have weak glutes.
- The person looking for hip and knee strengthening
- Common injuries such as rolling ankles, knee pain, hip pain, poor balance.
- Runners looking to increase strength and especially runners who have reoccurring niggles
Best to review every 4 weeks and remeasure muscle testing to understand your progress